Saturday, November 7, 2009

Poor Slither...RIP

Kaden's pet Slither (an albino corn snake) died yesterday. He was devastated. He died of natural causes, unlike some other reptiles around here. We would hate for a cage to go unused, so Kaden and Thomas went to the pet store to find "Slither Jr." Mom should have come. I was thinking another corn snake. They showed up with a Ball Python. Um, yeah. Scared me to death. I am now willing to touch it. Hold it, no. Any suggestions on names?


11 comments:

Melissa said...

Um, just the name python scared the crap out of me. Is it a mellow snake? Mmm...well good luck with that. So glad my kids are into fish. LOL!

Aaron said...

Since it is a python, perhaps perl or ruby would be appropriate names?

Aaron said...

Thomas can tell you why that is funny...

Chantel and Brian said...

Yikes! I hope Parker doesn't want snakes one day! No name ideas, but good luck with it!

Oldma and Oldpa said...

How about Monty? That's really obvious.

Jill Stones said...

That is so gross, I can not believe you let those things in your house. You are a way better mom than me!! A good name....the devil:)

Jessica Brunson said...

I glad he died of natural causes this time! The Lizzy story scared me!

Lynners said...

Yikes! But thanks for a good laugh! You have the most interesting pets, ever. You're an amazing mom to put up with them!

Lynners said...

BTW, good call, Oldma and Oldpa. I like Monty a lot.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynners said...

Just checking in. How are you all?